Back to Open Positions
B2B Partnership Manager
North Dallas, TX and Greater Los Angeles
- Are you tenacious and competitive?
- Can you naturally relate to people?
- Is it thrilling to learn something new, show people how it works and then win their trust?
If so, we have a great opportunity. Apply Here
$75,000 - $100,000 plus generous incentives
AP Logic is seeking partner development managers in two regions of the US to help our growing tech consultancy business. AP logic is offering bases starting at 75-100k for moderate experience plus generous incentives, along with a great degree of freedom in work style.
We are serving small and medium-sized businesses that are overloaded with information primarily by helping them utilize Microsoft Teams and M365 effectively. We are also an experienced custom app developer. Channel partnerships are how we generate over 90% of our business.
- Partner dev managers need to be fluent in the aspects of IT that effect small-mid-sized business, with a special emphasis on Microsoft tools (M365, including Teams).
- Minimum 3 years’ selling/partnering in the B2B / SMB or Enterprise software/tech Microsoft partner experience is highly encouraged
- Understanding modern tech stacks and how small-medium businesses use them
- Things like virtual hosted servers and desktops and productivity tools should be simple concepts for you to explain.
- Basic familiarity with Dynamics is a plus.
- You understand the product and technology at a level that allows conversations about the business applications and valid comparisons to competing offerings
- You continue learning in the areas of technology & information.
- You interface well with our sales team