Greater Los Angeles Area
• A tenacious and competitive hunter?
• Motivated by being well compensated when delivering quick results?
• Someone that loves people, is naturally convincing and networks easily?
If so, AP Logic maybe be your next career move.
• You don’t need a lot of technical expertise, but you need to know how our products compare to our competitors. We handle the technical stuff, and product demos, but the more you know, the better you’ll do.
• We expect you to be super-savvy when it comes to identifying gaps in the customer’s business and determining how our products fit in those gaps.
• It’s not necessary to close deals; you just need to bring highly qualified decision-makers to the table and shepherd them through the process.
• You need to be tenacious – As a B2B tech company, our sales cycle can be long with ups and downs.
• You will have a voice in how our products are positioned, marketed and sold.
In terms of business experience, you should be able to identify common company structures, communications issues, legacy challenges and failures. You should be able to speak authoritatively on those issues and challenges.
You should have a year of technology or related sales experience. It is very helpful if you are familiar with Microsoft’s O365 product lineup and the Microsoft partner space.
Our business provides custom software development and remote office solutions based on the Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Teams products.
You can read more about the service offering and product, itself, here: Remote Office Project
• Thrives under pressure
• Invests in people
• Possesses selective patience